Monday, May 23, 2011

Girl dies after being left in car by stupid father

Nur Izyan Natasya @ Aisyah Ishak was left alone in the car for about 45 minutes

: A 3-year-old girl died after she was left in a car in the blazing sun while her father was attending a funeral at Kampung Morak in Tumpat on Sunday.

In the 11am incident, villagers found Nur Izyan Natasya @ Aisyah Ishak crying and having breathing problem after she was left in the car alone with the windows shut for about 45 minutes.

Her father, Ishak Salleh, said Nur Izyan, the youngest of six children, had followed him, his sister and his brother-in-law to the funeral of his cousin.




"I thought my sister and brother-in-law had taken her as I had rushed out of the car to send the body to the cemetery.

"I only knew that she had been left behind when my relatives came looking for me to ask for the car key."

Ishak's sister, Che Mas Mohd Salleh, 55, said she was shocked when villagers told her that Nur Izyan was crying and looked pale.


"I wanted to break the window, but the villagers told me to wait for the key. By the time the car was opened, she was already too weak."

Nur Izyan was rushed to the Wakaf Bharu government clinic, and then to Tumpat Hospital, but died on the way to the hospital.

Ishak said he was shocked over the death of his youngest daughter, but accepted it as fate.



Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Latest Malaysia News