Sunday, April 10, 2011

4D punters hit bull’s-eye



Punters who put their faith in the purported fake eggs have been repaid. The number 0959 came out in the Sports Toto four-digit lottery draw as a starter prize.

Punters came up with the number after consulting the chifa book, which correlates numbers to certain objects and actions. The number associated with egg is 959.

Some punters decided to add a zero in front of 959 as zero resembles the shape of an egg.

A punter, 52, who declined to be named, placed a bet on the number after reading about it in The Star on Saturday.

“It turned out to be a winning number when I checked the results in the evening. From now on, I will be more alert for potential ‘lucky’ numbers when reading the newspaper.



“I placed a RM1 bet with all three lottery operators to avoid any disappointment,” she said, adding that she plans to treat her family to a sumptuous meal with the prize money and will continue to bet on 0959 for several more draws.

Another punter, who wanted to be known only as Richardo, said he bought the number after reading The Star but later discovered he had mistakenly bought 0929 instead of 0959 after the results came out.

“I had unconsciously placed RM5 on the wrong number when I stopped by a lottery outlet on my way home that day. I am now kicking myself as I could have won RM1,000,” he said.


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Latest Malaysia News